Conway Police Department Community Survey. The following survey was designed to help us gain a better understanding of our community and its needs, as well as help us increase our quality of service. Participation in this survey is strictly voluntary. By completeing the survey you are indicating that you are doing so on a voluntary basis. SECTION I: For the set of questions in Section I please respond with your opinion about crime in your neighborhood. If you do not reside in Conway, please skip ahead to Section II. SECTION II: For the set of questions in Section II please respond with your opinions about the Conway Police Department officer you most recently had contact with. Please rate your level of agreement/disagreement with the statements with the answer that most closely describes your opinion. SECTION III: For the set of questions in Section III, please choose answers that best describe you.
1. The biggest problem I want police to know about in my neighborhood is
a.No problem at this time (skip to question #5)
j.Other (fill in the blank below)
2. Other. Please specify
3. When was the last time this problem occurred in your neighborhood?
a.Within the last 24 hours
b.Within the last week
c.Within the last month
d.Within the last year
4. How often does this problem occur in your neighborhood?
b.About once a week
c.About once a month
d.About once a year
5. How do you know about this problem (check all that apply)?
a.A family member or close friend told me
b.A neighbor or local resident told me
c.I heard someone else talking about it
d.Newspaper, radio or TV news
6. Have you ever been the victim of a crime in the neighborhood you currently live in?
7. How safe to you feel in your neighborhood?
c.Not sure how I feel
8. In the past 6 months, was there a time you thought about calling the police but chose not to?
a.Yes (continue to question 8)
b.No (skip ahead to Section II)
9. If you answered “Yes” to question 7, we are interested to know why you chose not to call.
a.I didn't think the police could do anything
b.I didn't want to get involved
c.I was afraid of retaliation
d.I didn't think it was important enough to call
e.Police unable to help the last time I called
10. The officer was courteous and sensitive to my needs.
11. The officer helped with what I needed.
12. The officer had a professional appearance.
13. The officer seemed knowledgeable and well trained.
14. The officer was able to resolve my problem or refer me to someone who could.
15. The officer arrived in a timely manner.
16. The officer treated me fairly.
17. The officer took the time to explain things to me.
18. The officer had good manners.
19. I would feel comfortable dealing with this officer again.
20. Please rate your level of satisfaction with the Conway Police officer you most recently dealt with.
21. Please indicate the apporximate date of the contact you described above (month and year).
22. Which have you had more of when dealing with the Conway Police Department?
23. Please rate your overall level of satisfation with the Conway Police Department as a whole.
24. If you saw a Conway Police Department officer approaching you, you would feel...
f.Other (fill in the blank below)
25. If other, please describe.
26. What was the best part of your experience with the officer?
27. What could the officer have done to make your experience with the Conway Police Department better?
28. What neighborhood do you live in?
a.Conway Village area
b.North Conway Village area
g.Lamplighter Mobile Home Park
h.Sylvester's Mobi;e Home Park
j.Conway - general area
k.North Conway - general area
o.Out of town
29. What is your gender?
30. What is your resident status?
a.Full time resident of Conway
b.Seasonal/part time resident of Conway
d.Work in town, live out of town
31. Are you acquainted with any Conway Police officers?
32. My most recent contact with the Police Department was (choose one that best fits)
a.I witnessed a crime/incident
b.I reported a crime/incident
c.I was involved in a crime/incident
d.I was the victim of a crime/incident
e.I was pulled over in my vehicle
f.I was arrested
g.I was in a motor vehicle accident
h.Non enforcement community event, DARE, etc.
i.Other (fill in the blank below)
33. If other, please describe
Please enter the text from the image